You’re a seller. You are interviewing agents. That’s great! Here are the 4 questions you want answered:
- How available are you during the process?
- Do you have a track record?
- What will you do to market my home?
- What will my home realistically sell for?
- How much will I net after closing?
How Available Are You During The Listing Process?
David Stoltzman | 817-455-4109 | David@RandyWhite.com
Randy White | 817-909-9125 | Randy@RandyWhite.com
Brenda Lawless | 817-865-6400 x 102 | Brenda@RandyWhite.com
Teresa Smith | 817-865-6400 x 100 | Teresa@RandyWhite.com
Communication & Details
- Immediate agent feedback via ShowingTime (when showing agent provides).
- Communication on market feedback weekly until contracted.
- Communication on contract status weekly once under contract.
- Guided and represented during contract negotiations.
- Guided and represented through the option period.
- Monitor time sensitive points of the contract.
- Follow up with Title Co. and Buyer’s Lender; monitoring the transactions progress.
- Continuous updates to you regarding contract status.
Do You Have a Track Record?
When someone asks about track record, what that means to me is, “Do you know what the hell you’re doing? Because if something goes wrong or there is a problem, I want piece of mind you are prepared and experienced enough to mitigate it.”
I have done transactions in every niche of residential real estate and encountered issues most Realtors wouldn’t see in a 20-year career. (Ask me about my Lucas land deal, or my Fort Worth listing almost burning to the ground, or my triple-close.) I have sold all over DFW with a variety of clients and client-needs. I’m confident I can deliver on your needs, and have your back if something goes wrong. Don’t take my word for it. See what others have said.
Do You Have Strategies to Get my Home Sold?
Where are people beginning their home search? Internet and Realtors. That’s where we will focus most of our resources.
- 55% Internet (home searches & research)
- 17% Realtor
- 7% Contact a Lender
- 6% Friend | Relative | Neighbor
- 6% Open House
- 3% New Builder
- 1% Other
Source: National Association of REALTORS | Profile of Home Buyers 2018
David Stoltzman Marketing Menu
- Consistent Communication With Our Clients
- Team Consisting of David Stoltzman, Teresa Smith, Brenda Lawless and Randy White
- High Quality, Professional Photography
- Custom Sign
- Beautifully Drafted Romance Description
- NLP + Visnostic Strategies
- Post on Multiple Listing Service
- Agent Direct Marketing
- Certified Professional Staging + Virtual Staging
- High-Quality Marketing Collateral
- Mega Open House
- Broker Open House
- Agent-To-Meet Private Showings
- Exclusive Digital Marketing:
- Custom Website For Home
- Video Tour
- Syndicate to Zillow, Realtor.com, Trulia, etc.
- Social Media Marketing
- Create/Launch YouTube Video
- PAID “Coming Soon” + “Just Listed” + “Sold!” Facebook Advertising
- Instagram Advertising
- LinkedIn Marketing Exposure
What Price Can I Expect my Home to Sell For?
DO NOT trust the Zillow Zestimate
“The Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow’s estimated market value, computed using a proprietary formula. It is not an appraisal. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value. The Zestimate is calculated from public and user-submitted data and does not have sold prices, therefore, they CANNOT calculate YOUR homes value!”
* Provided by Zillow.com
You, as a seller, are going to have a price in your head for what your home should sell for. The market, may have a different price. The appraiser will have yet another price. My job is to get you the best price. One you’re excited about. How do we get there?
There are two theories to pricing a home:
- Start at the high end of the price range; negotiate down to the eventual market price.
- Start at, or slightly below, market value; create a bidding war.
Neither is the right way or wrong way. But, one thing is for sure: the longer your home sits on the market, the more buyers think there is something wrong. A listing is like a gallon of milk. The longer it sits, the more it spoils. Don’t be the house people call their Realtor to ask, “Hey, what’s wrong with THIS one?”
Get a Free Home Valuation Estimate Within 24 Hours — NO STRINGS ATTACHED!
How Much Will it Cost Me to Sell, And What Will I Net After Closing?
Click on the link below for a basic Excel spreadsheet I made to calculate your closing costs as a seller. It’s very simple!
*These are estimated costs. They are not exact and should not be treated as such. Always consult the title company you are working with to know exactly what your closing costs are!